Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What It Is........Summertime


Ooooohhhhhh.  So sorry for going away like that.


Here's a little of what I've been up to....

Trying to understand why squirrels only want to eat my avocado seeds and why so many others of them just want to DROP OFF!  (avocado trees are verrrrrrry sensitive, did you know that?)


Hanging out with Mr. You-Know-Who


Trying to build myself a little rockery.


Tootling around town with some of my buddies.


Eating things fresh from the garden.

(Stuffed squash blossoms in San Marzano tomato sauce.)  

DELISH!  Only the best in Summer!!!!!

I'm going to be posting only intermittently for a while.  But I'm thinking about you.  Hope you're having......fun this good with someone as cool as this guy:



Peace Out!















3 comments:

  1. Merci pour ce partage de doux et riches moments. Je te souhaite une bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuffed squash blossoms sound AMAZING!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. peace out to you too, but since i'm late reading this, all sorts have happened, right?
    n♥

    ReplyDelete