Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Staying Close, Gardening, and the Gloaming


I have been laboring in my new garden mostly non-stop for the last week.


Some progress is being made.  But not really enough to merit much in the way of photography.


i.e., any pic I would show you would only reveal so much still UNDONE.


And lots that is not so very beautiful.  But in the evenings....


I allow myself a wander around to capture that for which I am NOT responsible:


The little whisper of evening light.


That is blessedly transforming.


And poetic.  It makes up for the hard labors of the day.  And it's a promise of what's to come.












4 comments:

  1. La beauté des fleurs compense la faible lumière... Ton jardin est superbe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La photo N°4 et la N°6 sont vraiment très belles.. merci pour ce petits moment au jardin. Bonne soirée..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a whole rainbow!
    warm greetings from Paris.

    ReplyDelete