Monday, November 4, 2013

Hopefully Appropriate: My Mobil Home


How was the weekend everybody?  Ours was busy-busy.  I have pictures from L.A.'s Day of the Dead last Saturday at Hollywood Forever Cemetery for you.  But still negotiating the delicate balancing act of accommodating all my pictures on my now aging computer.  What software do you use to edit/store?  Mr. Paradis is telling me in the most emphatic terms that it is time to move on to:  LIGHTROOM!  Anyway, watch this space.  Day of the Dead (well Night, since we arrived there about 5 p.m.) was truly L-O-V-E-L-Y!

Here's someone who is not, I hope, having issues with managing her pics.  She's one of my favorite stylist/photographers of the moment:


Anne Millet of My Mobil Home


Oh I love what she does.......color, whimsy, furry animals (!!!)



Sweetness.


Simplicity.


Isn't there something insouciant and carefree?


About My Mobil Home?  Luv, luv, luv!









2 comments:

  1. Your Mr is so right. Just started using Lightroom and I'm so pleased and wonder why I didn't before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. And I content myself with external drives. Maybe I will come around to Lightroom after I hear your report.

    ReplyDelete