Sunday, May 12, 2013

Impressions


These pics are NOT from this weekend.


With everything going on last week, I completely forgot to wish all you Mums'n'Moms out there Happy Mother's Day!!!!


Hope it was a good one. 


Here's a little eye candy.  That was my Mother's Day gift.


After about six months of it just not happening for me, I finally got the right new prescription


for my reading glasses.  And I can actually see my pics properly again.  For my writing class I managed to come up with something that was meant to console me for the definitive loss of eyesight that I fully expect to come to me eventually. Maybe I'll share it sometime.  Meanwhile, I'm enjoying it all.........











2 comments:

  1. C'est joli ce mélange d'impressions... Ici, nous attendrons encore pour dire bonne fête aux mamans... et aux papas ;) non mais !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."the definitive loss of eyesight that I fully expect to come to me eventually"... si je traduis bien cette phrase, ça me fait peur pour toi. Tu risques de perdre la vue ?

    ReplyDelete