Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend Wishes



Is anyone else out there as in love with this picture as I am?  It's odd to me that with as many images of the Beatles that have been out there and filled up our lives over the years that I've never seen this one before, or I don't recall it. And it's a wonderful picture.   I feel like this photo embodies everything that was/is so positive about the Beatles and why they are the music of a generation, and a music and personalities who continue to inspire succeeding generations. I just love the openness and gentleness and easiness of the faces that that they present to the world.  (Especially George's.)  Obviously the Apple people think that it's special too.  And any minute they'll be coming along telling me to tear my own version down!

Have a great weekend everybody!






4 comments:

  1. Are we kindred spirits? I have been lovin' that photo too! Everytime, I hear Beatle music or think about the idea of "all we need is love". I'm not so scared. HA! and don't even get me started about how much I love George.
    xxxooo

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a great photo, Paradis. :-) I didn't grow up on the Beatles so I've been hearing their music for the first time the last few years. I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are big Beatles fans over here. Do you know that my girls listened to the Beatles every day, I mean EVERY single day for 2 straight years? This obsession was what jump started them into music, and they sang a few Beatles tunes when they played their first concert at 7 and 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture as well, and The Beatles!

    ReplyDelete